Be a Baby and Never a Cry-Baby !

Just thought of sharing a funny moment I enjoyed a lot !

It was a the last weekend for 2013 :-)

Having that in mind tried to do something useful.
But as usual got end up in daily grinds... :-P

It was a Saturday evening... I visited my cousin with my mom.

Just me and my cousin was chatting for few mins...
As she was staying in flats there were lots of kids playing around...

One of the kid came and started making conversation with us.. 

It is nice to talk with kids who are so innocent and they believe whatever we say. ;)

The conversation went on like this.. :P


Me : "Which class are you studying da?"

Kid: "I'm studying L.K.G sis"

Me : "Oh My God ! I'm studying P.K.G only. how come you joined L.K.G !!"

(I was actually making fun of her :-P)














Kid : "Don't joke sis, you must be studying 5th standard at least, My brother is studying 5th std and he is of your height"

Myself and my cousin burst out in laugh.

Kid got frustrated ! She went angrily! She came back with a comb to beat us..

We were still then laughing, couldn't control as she brought comb to beat us. :-P


She went back and complained to her mother stating that we are laughing at her and irritating her :-P


She came back and started threatening my cousin that she will complain to Police.


Here is how the conversation went on...


Cousin : "Baby, why are you complaining to your mom for this silly things?"

Kid : "If you people continue laughing like this I will go and bring my mom here"

Me : " If you bring your mom, then myself, my sister will bring our 2 moms here"

Kid: "You go and bring your moms and i will bring my 5 moms here"

(We were like.."Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat !! 5 moms ehhh " )




She said it with innocence without even knowing the meaning of it..


We couldn't stop laughing :) I got my laughing tears at that moment :)






It was a belly laugh... :)

Babies are always fun. We become kids when we spend time with kids.

Always feel like a kid and never be a cry-baby :)


Always Feel like a Baby














___________________________________________________________



*--Happily blogging--*
MSA

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome always !

Popular Posts