Where There Is A Will, There Is A Way !

"Where there is a will there is a way" It just seems to be another quote  :)

Of course we know the meaning of it. Yet most of us don't deliberately go & implement this in our life...

In my life I had no choice but to enter into a corporate life where I am enjoying the new technologies & day to day works. Still I miss a beat, when I think of my passion about starting my own company & give my best shot in it.

I had been spending all my time for giving my best in so called software industry where the people are "soft" not the "programming codes" :-D

There comes a place where I just stood & thought of my entire 2 year journey in my corporate life, I realized I have earned nothing but knowledge on C/CPP programming, Linux, Device Drivers etc... Though I faced many kind of people in ma life I still feel the same will continue for the rest of years If I don't take any action towards my goal :-)

Just had a deep breathe :) I wanted to work towards my passion. I wanted to take risks in life. What is life without any Thrill :-) !

I had to plan myself & align myself without disturbing my corporate life, I prepared my wish list & I wanted to turn it out to be a everyday Checklist.

Thank God for heaven sake, At least I know how to use internet. It is a gift for those who use it right. I searched for the sources :-) I have no means to start my own business. I have a pocket without money as any of the software engineers today :-)

For my business there are no guidance or support :-) My first step was a failure without money :-)

What will be the next step ? I ran out of my ideas/thoughts.

I want to make it, but a big "HOW" was standing in front of me. It was terrible when you feel money is a hurdle for you to achieve your passion. :-(

I was supposed to make the next step, but without money how could I ? First I have to find a way for my investment ( I hope everyone is searching for the same answer :P )

I made a budget myself & started saving, meanwhile planned my activities accordingly.

Soon after I realized when we want something to be done, we do it no matter what happens. And if we wish something to be done, we wait for them to happen by itself :-)

This thought process makes a huge difference. Am happy for my realization & now I am able to progress in my activities :-)

"When there is a serious passion, we will always find a way, If there is no way, we will make the way"

I started my corporate life with "no choice", now I found "we always have a choice".

"Be the change what you want to be". We should not afraid to do what we want. After all we all have only one life to live, nothing to lose, nothing to take.

It is just the matter of fact that how you focus, what you achieve, Finally how you want to present yourself in front of everyone else is matters.

The joy that we get on each step of success is priceless when compared to any other thing. It can, not only be compared with passion, but anything that we enjoy :-)

When you wanted to do something, do it right now even though it is silly. "Do it now or never"

Wanna eat ice-cream ? Wanna hug your mom ? Wanna play in a swing ? Wanna dance for a rap ? Wanna buy a book & read ? Wanna yell at someone ? Wanna see someone ? Wanna buy something for your dear ones ?

These are few little things which we always postpone because of commitment that we have. But we always forget to realize that these things are the most important thing for which we have made commitment to :-)

I am earning only to spend for myself & my dear ones, What's a point in making excuse to them for earning money ???

As Chetan Bhagat said, "At last presentations that we gave will not buy you happiness" :-)

I always hesitate to do things, but now I always be in a mind set, "if it is interesting, give it a try, what's the loss ??" :-)

When we attempt to do something either we will get to know how to do it or how not to do it.

If we don't try it at all and always wanted to be in safer side, we would not be knowing anything rather being safe :-) We will always bound to be within our boundary :-)

Yes, it is good to be safe, but how long ? when life forces you into difficult times there must be some courage to stand again.

There is a saying in movie "Karate kid" delivered by my Favorite Jackie Chan


When life knocks you down, it is your choice whether or not to stand up

If someone says "You can't", tell them "Watch me" !

 
Inspirations must come from within don't search it outside :-) We are born to be unique not a copy. Try to be a Role model rather following a role model :-)

Find your way or Dig it :-) It is the only thing which makes your life a worthy.
Set your goal are so worthy even failure will make you so proud :)

If you want to be on top 5, & when you are on top 25 still you lose nothing but pride :-)

Keep BIG, simple Goals, not small Complicated goals. Even the complicated goals can be made to be simple if we have the will to do it :-)

--


*--Happily blogging--*
MSA

Comments

  1. Nice Blog Aadhirai....Great start :-) Specially liked the lines
    "If we don't try it at all and always wanted to be in safer side, we would not be knowing anything rather being safe" :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome always !

Popular Posts