Adventure in Life

The word "Adventure" does not only mean trying Bungee jumping, trekking, surfing, skiing etc. Real adventure lies in trying out new things which we have not tried so far, be it cooking a new recipe, learning new language, making new friends, starting to meditate etc

You know you will get to know one extra things from the real adventure, whether you succeeded in your attempt or not.

I am passionate about any kind of arts and I constantly try out new things. One day I came across Macrame (knotting techniques using threads) tutorials and I wanted to give it a try and it came out very well for me. I learnt different type of threads available in the market and how it will behave for different knotting techniques. It was an Adventure for me. 

You have one more thing stored in your encyclopaedia mind to talk about! Learning!

Adventure is nothing but adding more and more real information to your mind, not any junk chit chats. It is when you experience yourself and start believing the fact. The idea here is to experience the real fact and to know how to eliminate the myths from mind.

It is identifying the blind spots and self-clean yourself. I didn't know that I don't know Macrame - BlindSpot. I now learnt what is macrame and how it is done - Clarity about something. 

Adventure = Removing the blindspot, Knowing the Fact (Clarity)

I can keep on talking about it. I can think essays in my mind but I found that I can't convert my thoughts into writing when I started blogging. It was not difficult, but I lagged structuring my thoughts into writing. Thats where I started blogging and in parallel I learnt the art of writing. That was an Adventure (& I am still improvising 😄)

For anyone who are not satisfied with life (almost everybody 😁), start something new. Whether it is helping you get satisfied or not, it will enhance your vision about life and gives you an opportunity to enrich your thoughts. Believe me, it will work out.

For me, predicting something or someone's decision is to assess yourself (i.e how do you think if you were in their shoes) not to assess others' (its none of your business 😉)

Unlike old days, we have plenty of resources online for any activities that you are interested, do make use of it and do something great (great for yourself, not great for others), feel the difference. Be an adventurer !

Finally, try something new in life at any given point of time, I damn sure you will be happy for that!

Drop me a mail or leave a comment about your adventure...


 


Comments

Popular Posts