Live your Life working towards your Passion !

What is Life ?

I am sure everyone comes up with their own definition.. That is Life...

"Everyone have their own perception"

There are no person in this world without friends.. I hope everyone agree to that point...
From which we will get to know, for every person they have at least one acquaintance (so called Friend). Acquaintance meaning, it is about how many positive or negative things they have in common. Well, how your best friend can go with you at any kind of the situation, no matter what happens, but not when it comes to life partner !!!

"For a good relationship being sustained no need to put extra efforts..."

Why there is a change in attitude from person to person ?
I really wanted to understand this..
When it comes to patriotism, humanity everyone join their hands.
But when it comes to individual development, it is the other way around...

Life is beautiful !!

Why do we need to spend half of life either in dominating someone ( to prove our self ) or to get dominated by the other (without expressing the views & thoughts) ??
We are born to live our life, not to live others life.
We are born to make happy living by putting our efforts, not by stealing others efforts.

Stand straight, take deep breathe..
narrow your vision towards your goal..
Decide to take the right path..
Take the first step..
Run furiously towards the goal..
I am sure you are gonna make it..

Just would like to conclude, There are many kinds of people around each one of you...
But only few seems to be good to you... no matter how others think about us, we should always be aligned in our passion...

I started wondering about "What is Life?"...
Still wondering about "What is Life?"

no perfect definition for LIFE...

People are different, so do their attitude... So do I Am !

I not only wanted to be different, I wanted to be unique !

I am taking my first step here To Be The Better Me ! :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With lots of Smiles & lots of Hope in my heart,


*--Happily blogging--*
MSA

Comments

Popular Posts