Self Satisfaction

My day started in the morning with a simple "good morning" wish from my mom.
I was thinking that it would be just an another day, which will end by doing daily grinds. I kicked of my scooty and started riding it to my office. I always love riding my scooty.

Hmmmmm... It was a 40 minutes ride. There are so many twists and turns on road.

And of course Signals... Ufffh !! Its is funny how everyone can Follow the crowd & don't obey the traffic signals !
Come on guys, Traffic signals are for our safety, following it is our duty...

Yes, I accept that everyone has to reach their destination in right time but that doesn't mean that we should put our life and other's life at stake.

It is not a tough act to follow. People put themselves in a dicey situation by not following the signals.
Ahhhh... Too much of advises ? Absolutely No, "Be fair and Square !" It is that simple :-)

Here I continue...

There are two types of riders/drivers. 1.Rash drivers 2. Speed drivers. Everyone drives like "life is a race, driving is life, so driving without pace"
I saw Fast and Furious people on road ! 
I was thinking about my schedules, when the Honking Noise broke my train of thoughts.

At a distance of 100 meters ahead of me, I saw two people riding bike in parallel talking with each other. It is funny how people don't find time to sit and talk and they finish the quick chat while riding/driving.


He was so interestingly refreshing the other person's memory.

Of course a lot of sharing would happen when two friends meet. Isn't it ? :)

Though my intention was not to overhear them, still I was able to make up what their conversation would be about.

Suddenly, his wallet dropped down on the road. And he was not aware of it, busy in making conversation. He was not giving it a hoot. For a moment I was struck dumb .

There were so much of vehicles passed. None seem to care about that wallet.

Then I chased that person and told him about his wallet. Then he was stop dead in tracks.
Then he stopped his bike, ran into the traffic and finally he got it... 

My Day Was Done! 

I was on cloud nine that I helped a person... 
I was soooooo cheerful and I felt energetic throughout the day. 
I realized what is satisfaction. And how it gives you an immense pleasure and keeps you peaceful.
There are people who have money and who are rich.
Rich are the people who lives with peace by helping others... Very few of us are what we seem... 

Not each of us gets an opportunity to help. Create the opportunity to help the needy. The satisfaction which it gives is Priceless... 

May you live every day of your life!
















______________________________________________________



*--Happily blogging--*
MSA


Comments

Popular Posts