Introvert vs Extrovert


Introvert personality is the one who is comfortable alone rather in groups
Extrovert personality is the one who is comfortable in groups rather being alone

This blog post isn't debating which personality is better, this is to describe the cons and pros of both personalities and how people can set themselves in the situation which they are not comfortable around.


I am a kind of person who has both the personalities within, but mostly dominated by "Introvert" character.
I have been brought up in an environment where I didn't get much opportunities to interact with other people and that grew me into an "Introvert" Personality

I was not comfortable in groups/crowds. If happen to be in groups/crowds which I am not used to, inside my mind I would want to get myself locked into some other place far away from them.


And that exactly made me a Reserved person !!


And wait, you would be excited to know this "Introvert" Personality of mine, if you are one of my friend. Because it is just opposite when I am with my own circle of Friends.


Suddenly I become an Extrovert personality where I feel that I am comfortable.


This personality of mine made me to write this post.


We say being introvert isn't good. "One must be comfortable interacting with others" - is what everyone says

At least that is what opens lots of opportunities to us.

But let me put my perspective here. 


Advantages of being an Introvert ! ;)

  • You don't have to worry about what other's think
  • You decide on your own, be it right or wrong, you face the consequences, thus improves the decision making skill
  • You will have time for yourself
  • No gossips, No unnecessary chit-chats
  • No negative comments, when you are sharing your ideas
  • You won't be comparing yourself with anyone
  • You will have time to concentrate on whatever you want
  • You start observing things around, instead of commenting about it
  • Most people won't dare to tease an introvert :P 
  • Most importantly, You will be in peace !
Advantages of being an Extrovert ! ;)
  • Have fun always
  • Lots of helping hands
  • You will get lots of suggestions with different perspective
  • You always will have some company to do something
  • Not feeling lonesome
  • Tend to know multiple personalities
  • Gain Social skills
  • To share and Care each other etc
It isn't us who choose to be Introvert or Extrovert, but whatever maybe just make utilize of the advantages of one's personality. That makes the big difference !

We all have only 1 life, just utilize it to the core... Just be happy whatever you are, dare to do what you want.. 



-------------------------------
*--Happily blogging--*
MSA

Comments

Popular Posts