Funny Bunny

Ahaaa ! Bunnies the most cute creature...
I got a pair of Bunnies as a gift from my dear friend... I was so much excited and my eyes came out on seeing those cuties !
I am so much fond of pets though I didn't get much of opportunities to grow up a pet... This is the first time I became the owner of two cute Bunnies! 
I named it as Tom and Jerry ...
Those 2 are so much mischievous... 
Oh my god they eat like anything !!! They start to beg around you for food at all the time... Though they are not hungry still they eat because they are fond of it...
They really get so much scared on seeing new members...
I am so much astound by their cuteness :)
I am really feeling peaceful playing with them... How sweet it is to see their pleasing face...


Everyone should adopt at least one pet to enjoy the beauty of life...






*--Happily blogging--*
MSA

Comments

Popular Posts