Kudos to my Friends


It gives me a pleasure to write this post. And I dedicate this post to my friends. I would like to thank every individual in special, so I thought why not to write it.
In no particular order,  I mention you people. Just scribbling my thoughts(not to offend anyone, if any)

@)---
Ah, how can I say about this person !
She is 'she'. No substitute for her.
First of all,  She is a very good human then a good friend of mine. She has all good qualities in her, I would rather say her parents have brought her well.
She knows what help to do, when to do, whom to do. She is Loyal & I mean it. Many people feel that she is not so open. but trust me,  she is open to the right person. If you feel that way,  then it means you're not the right person to be her friend. :)
Well, I would like to mention her name, but she wouldn't like it to be posted in a public forum.
But I'm sorry,  I can't help...
Pari ( Ever loving Personality, Too active)
Note: Read it as "Paa"-"ri" ;)

@)---
Chubby cheeks,
Dimple chin,
Rosy lips,
Teeth within,
Curly hair,
Very fair,
Eyes are blue,
Lovely too.
Yes this rhyme describes her in exact ( except that her hair is straightened now and eyes are black :p )
Whenever I think of you,  your fluffy bubbly image appears in my mind.
She is good at giving advises (but she won't follow any ;-) )
If I'm down with something,  she is the one who gives valuable advices & diverts my mind.
Time has the tendency to change anything. ofcourse she has changed a lot. But hope she is still the same "Aishu" for me.
Though she is the one who gives better advises,  she needs better advises. ha ha true in many cases.
She always get carried away easily, She easily gets attached to ppl.
Aishu I'm happy for you now. Be strong and focused on your goals. Thanks for your support to me. Just stay with me.

@)---
Hey,  Sorry Saran. I forgot to mention you :-p
She is the one who beats me like anything. :/ I got slaps from her ( not even my mom had slapped me :( ) I was so happy that she loved me so much. Not only to me, she is kind to everyone, caring, helpful, innocent.
I often wonder how a person can love another one so seriously like her. She gives importance to people, not to things ( at any moment )
She is different from all the girls. She is loaded with 'n' number of things but you cannot get those out her mouth unless she feels like telling you. :)
She is a kind of "I'm ready to bear the pain, if you are happy" personality. 
Saran,  You are yet to face life. But don't forget I'm there with you !

@)---
Next is Kirukkan. As the Nick name explains he is really a "Kirukkan".
Good at guiding you. Gives suggestions/Opinions only when asked. He is a personality who has the tendency to portray his character in different ways to people.
Deep inside he is different from what he shows off. :-) At least, that's what I feel.
Overall, though I don't take his opinions ;) I still can count on him whenever I'm down.
Thanks to you,  Mr.Barani Sir ;)
Thanks for being in my life and letting me to be in your life.
This post is only a part. expect a follow up post. Your name may come in the next. As my fingers are paining now,  Ending up the post here.


---------------------------------------

*--Happily blogging--*
MSA

---------------------------------------



Comments

Popular Posts