Resume the Procrastinated Passion

Not everyone plans. Not everyone plans and do it. Not everyone who completed the planned things succeeds it. That's life.

I plan perfect. But at most times fails to execute it. There maybe many reasons but I don't wanna give excuses to myself for neglecting. At last I feel procrastination is a Sin :-P

I have a passion for Programing languages and Musical Instruments. I was up-to-date in softwares when I was working. But due to the break in my career I lost touch in softwares. :-( I'm planning to restart my passion for it. I'm damn sure I'll come back on that.

Another thing is musical instruments. Especially Keyboard, Guitar & Veena. I don't even know abc of music. Still I wanna learn it. I go crazy when someone plays those. I just wanna see myself paying those with heart full of joy. Hopefully, I will do that in near future.

 Right time is 'Now'. But other factors (like money, situation) got to support the time to execute the plan. Once everything is in place will start up the gear for my endless journey...

Just kick start your thoughts & find your passion, follow it. Not only it brings joy to you, the passion of your life will give you a place in society & you will gain respect for what you are, what you do different from rest.

It is not something extra that you are doing, it is something extra that you are capable of executing that others may not.

Follow your passions. Don't find reasons, don't excuse yourself.
Do It Now or Never !

-------------------------------



*--Happily blogging--*
MSA



Comments

Popular Posts