Addiction

What is addiction ?
Google says that Addiction is "To surrender to something habitually or obsessively"

To be precise "Obsession"

When I say it many of us just reads the above and moves on to the next line. No one realizes that we all are obsessed for something.

Likes, Wishes, Dreams, Goals, Habits are healthy where addiction or obsession is not.

 To Explain you on that note, I would like to give you a real time example.

Lets say, we have a high end smartphone. Now that we install all necessary gadgets in that immediately after buying it. One day or other we realize that we should reduce using it...

1. Maybe I don't wanna use alarm in my smartphone, I buy an alarm time piece. Ah, now I don't need to sleep beside my phone

2. I note down my expenses in a Diary, now I don't need an application

3. I don't wanna listen to music in phone, I start using my mp3 Player

 4. I don't wanna use any sensor in my mobile to calculate how many calories I have burnt today. I'll do it in my head approximately (let me exercise my mind too)

5. I'll buy books instead of buying ebooks to read on phone.

These are just some of the options, I know many ppl would come up with more options based on their usage of a phone.

Now the thing is, Even if every gadgets gets replaced in it, No one would like to throw it away and buy a basic model. !

And Yes, That Makes the whole point. This is addiction.

Once you think of getting rid of a smartphone, the first thing we need to do is to replace the smartphone.

 The same thing happens with people in relationships. We always try to replace or destroy the memories with a person, Instead of removing them at the first place.

 That's not a piece of Cake. Yet the mandatory thing to do.

When someone is spreading Negative vibrations, we got to get rid of them ASAP. Otherwise we'll be the loser !

If it is our smartphone that makes an alarm sound, we carry it properly to switch it off but not with the case of alarm time piece. We hit it hard to stop it.

We replace the things and forget to love it like a smartphone and use it just for the sake. That would not give us the results.

So distracting is not the solution, going through is the right way.

Obsession with something or someone needs to be handled properly. It is not easy till you understand the Core point.

 The moment we realize that we need to get rid of something or someone is the first step. And if you can take it to through the whole process, you will attain inner peace...


-------------------------------



*--Happily blogging--*
MSA

Comments

Popular Posts