Real You vs Reel you


Hiya
! I'm here just to scribble my thoughts.

 "A person cannot be the same everywhere"
Hopefully, most of you will accept. Nowadays people tend to have "Mind voices" rather than Speaking their mind. Why is that so ? mmm, Just because everyone starts thinking what other's reaction would be. We are more concerned about the opinions rather than the truth.

 I prefer speaking my mind or sit Quiet. But I swear that I can't follow my own rule 100% in all cases. Especially, when my friend asks me "howz my costume? " ha ha ha

All of us choose different masks based on opponent people's personality which pleases them. And that, puts you behind yourself and pushes you away from Real "You".

 Won't you miss yourself in that cases ? I do, many times !

 It's all because we want to please everyone. Just stop a moment and think, whats the worse that can happen when you start being real you ???

 You may lose good impression !

Good impression that you have got is not for yourself. It is for your mask. You cannot live your entire life wearing that mask. One day or the other we are gonna tear it apart and ditch it. So why to waste time pleasing people those who are living only for the sake of giving critics on others ? Be yourself. Slowly start speaking your mind. You will see the changes around you and changes in your life. People who values your words and thoughts will stay with you. And that would be loyal to the end. You will start enjoying Yourself. You need not to fake anything.

End the fake Reel "You" we are blessed with only one life. And try living it with your rules and with true people.

Only 2 ways to lead a happy life. 1. Get rid of Reel You. 2. Get rid of Reel Environment. That's it for now. ..

-------------------------------



*--Happily blogging--*
MSA

Comments

Popular Posts